Wednesday, July 23, 2008-
*Morning* Was feeling like unusually cold. Ho yin noticed that my eyes were not normal and that i was feeling sick and ask me to go home. Den margaret ma also sms me to ask if i am ok. Thx for all the concern. I managed to avoid the direct air cons today haha. With such great frens, how can i not feel better. I know i still got many concerning, great frens but just that i dun look sick when u see me only haha.
I want to learn MANY things. I wan to be FIT. I wan to be independant. So the first thing i wan to learn is ... can someone teach me how to bake cakes, cookies, muffins etc and ALSO teach me how to cook. I can go ur hse wan haha i just nid a promise.
I also taught my Tu Di today to play basketball. #Lesson 1. Shoot with the proper posture (Hope u didnt forget already)
#Lesson 2 will be to bounce the ball and move at the same time aka dribbling & u nid to start JUMPING. If not how to grow taller!!!
Joel Yeo @ [8:24 PM]