Sunday, July 27, 2008-
Think today is my most maluu day.
Maluu no.1 - something happen while playing basketball early in the morning with cedric. DUn bother pryin this out from me. This is a secret between Cedric and Me. HAHA!
Maluu no.2 - We(Sharyl[Sotong] and Me) decided to give Rebecca flowers cos she is making her debut at scape park today!!! Den i go 201 buy flowers... wa piang so maluu la HAHA and somemore must bring from tampines all the way to somerset haix my face dunno go where
Maluu no.3 - Tripped... bang the pole... nearly fall down.
Maluu no.4 - Sharyl ask me to give to rebecca the flowers on stage... LUCKILY she rejected phew!
Maluu no. 5- I dunno wats polaroid. And dun really know how to use her DSLR(this is wat it is called right?) camera
I've got a new want le. I ALSO WAN A DSLR CAMERA! Lookin for part time job with a pay of $6 and above in the month of september for 4-5weeks 5 days a week. THX!
~signing off~
Joel Yeo @ [9:31 PM]