Thursday, August 7, 2008-
I saw sleeping beauty on the train today! haha. Coincidentally saw her when i was taking the train from city hall home haha. I saw her sleeping, then i randomly sms to rachel say i saw her sleeping on the train & rachel's reply is... so got take picture of her... HAHA. So when i saw her wake up to check her handphone den i sms her " Hi sleeping beauty... i in the same carraige as u" HHA i know its lame la but i laughing to myself haha. ok serious business. Sleeping beauty say the new pri sch uniform very nice... boys.. white top and btm, girls white top and checked skirt? she say nice leh... but aint checked skirt like... not nice... i shall see ONE day. I thought the school will kua lorh.. apparently still haven kua.
Joel Yeo @ [10:05 PM]