Monday, September 15, 2008-
Went to play basketball today... with only hayden and kelvin..zzz didnt know got SO LITTLE PPL. Anyway the main focus is today got the short indian boy wanted to play 1 on 1 with kelvin & me. I lost la 9-8 cos he keep shootin 3 pointer and i dun really like to use my height to my advantage... like very cheap. I scored by lay ups and close range only lorh. I though he was like pri school or sth... den i ask him how old he is, he said 14 yrs old... ROFL LOL LMAO OMG. I nid to think of more ways to dribble past oppenents... its like not enuff. I also played with hayden 1v1 ... DAMN TIRING LA... we suppose to play 7 balls den 1-1 we tired liao den we say change to 5 balls den 3-1 we cannot tahan then take break liao... MUST THINK OF MORE ways to improve my dribblin sense. BTW the indian boy is very good in dribbling... even i acknowledge that... but he cant get past me haha.
P.s. SP frens... nervous or not!? haha results in 2 days time heex
Joel Yeo @ [7:27 PM]