Friday, May 15, 2009-
It's been barely a day since my maid left. The house is so quiet at home & i already miss my quarreling with my maid. I really take things for granted in the past and hopefully i dun take none of u guys/girls for granted horh
While being alone at home, it chanced upon me that fearing heights may not be my no. 1 fear. My no. 1 fear will be being all alone. Imagine being all alone. I dun even know wat to do.. no one to laugh with even if i watching TV or tellin lame jokes. Being alone for like 30mins was already so tired. I really need to adapt to the new environment of being self reliant. It's like everyone in my family comes home after 6? The house was so dark with the rain outside. It really dampens one's mood.
~I shall get over this soon~ Maybe i'll do more things that will distract my thoughts like playing basketball next time... but first! i shall get a new basketball.
Joel Yeo @ [8:41 PM]