Thursday, May 7, 2009-
Sometimes u may think im good at my grades but actually there are some point in my life where i wanted to do so badly for my tests/exams. Having good grades raises expectations and pressure. Eg. if u get top for (a subject) 2 times in a row. Naturally u'll wan to be top again. As the teacher calls ur name later... u'll get more disappointed with each passing time.
I feel that sometimes my parents take my grades for granted. Getting 3.9 is by no means an easy feat... but even getting that, they are still not satisfied,
I ALREADY KNOW I NEED TO DO WELL TO GET INTO UNIVERSITY SO STOP REPEATING IT TO ME COS I AM TRYING MY BEST ALREADY. But haf u really wanted that studies is not the only thing i wan in my life.
I WAN FRENS! I WAN ACTIVITIES I CAN DIRECT MY STRESS TO! I WAN MORE SPACE! So if some of u are actually envying me cos of my grades, it is actually me who is envying u. Being a not so good student... at least i'll be happy or in a shock if i do well. Sometimes i really feel like a balloon to be burst anytime.. seeing wat i do at home doesnt mean i dun put in effort when im in school... DO U THINK THAT GETTING GOOD GRADES IS BECOS OF LUCK! DO U THINK I ROLL THE DICE TO DO MY MCQ. LET ME TELL U THIS.. I DO STUDY FOR MY EXAMS

A piece of paper that seems to worth nothing in my parents' eyes
Joel Yeo @ [7:54 PM]