Saturday, November 28, 2009-
I want to be the guy that any other half of mine will be proud to have
I want to be the guy that any other half of mine will be happy to say "Im glad u're mine"
I want to be the fren where u guys can turn to in times of happiness, need or sorrow
I want to be the fren that will show concern when u're sick or when no one is there for u
I want to be the comedian there to cheer anywan of u up when u guys are pissed or sad
I want to be the punching bag u guys can vent ur anger at (this doesnt apply to the beast or muay thai ppl =D)
All I want is to haf at least that 1% in everyone's heart so that even if u haf NO ONE to turn to, u know that that at least there is 1 fren there for u at the btm of ur 'friend's list'
All i want is to at least be etched in ur memory even when we enter the workforce and it'll be hard for us to meet up
All i want is for ppl to like me for who I am... though i dun think i can be that childish, 'gay' or that happy when i become a full fledge adult
But u know what i really want? I want to have an other half im delighted to have, I want to have frens that i can open up to in times of happines need sorrow, frens to cheer me up or let me vent my anger when im down.
Call me ambitious, petty, greedy, jealous, envious or whatever. But i'll be the happiest guy if all this is fulfilled & i'll die without any regrets.
~fyi. this is
NOT an
EMO POST~
(Maybe i should put all this in my new year's resolution haha)
Joel Yeo @ [9:46 AM]